Hotspots2c offers booking agents and passengers a way to earn rewards and commission through our different reseller programmes. Travel agents, online partners and travel bloggers can earn commission through the sale of certain tour packages. Have a look below which programme best suits you and then get in contact with us to apply.
Travel agents can earn commission on specific tour packages contracted to sell. Certified travel agents can register to become a Hotspots2c booking agent, giving the opportunity to earn commission on certain tour packages. As our a Travel Agent, you will be required to receive payments directly from customers and then pay us to confirm a booking. You will be required to email us your travel agent code(s) or affiliation status to apply.
Apply to become one of our online reseller partners and start earning commission on certain Hotspots2c bookings made from your own website. No need to take payments as we will process the payments directly with the customer. Bookings can be tracked with a unique URL that includes the agent-code ID as reference. The commission will be paid to you after the tour has travelled. *You will be required to supply us your tour travel agent code and/or company bank details to apply.
Apply to become a referral reseller of Hotspots2c Tours and earn commission on successful bookings of selected tour packages sold to your referred customers. Tours need to be booked on the hotspots2c website and payments need to be processed directly between the customer and Hotspots2c. These bookings will be tracked with a unique URL that includes the agent-code ID as reference. ; The commission will be paid to you after a referral request is submitted and the tour has travelled. *You will be required to supply us your tour travel agent code and/or company bank details to apply.
*Refunds only apply for Brand Ambassadors that booked selected tours directly with Hotspots2c by credit card. Most Small Group Tours qualify.
Hotspots2c's standard booking terms only act as a guideline and each tour product, accommodation or activity has its own set of specific terms that will take effect.
Once Hotspots2c accepts your booking by confirmation thereof – a contract is made between Hotspots2c, you and/or your agent upon the terms & conditions set out below. These terms are mainly for tour packages & booking specific terms are sent with each specific booking.
Refer to your booking’s specific terms & conditions as listed on your product's web page, as these specific terms can overrule general booking terms.
HOTSPOTS2C BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
– A deposit can be payable to reserve a booking.
– The deposit is accepted as a first instalment and reflected on your booking receipt, but your booking status will remain pending until full payment is received.
– Usually full payment is required at least 30 days before the tour departure or event date.
WHAT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BOOKING
– If you wish to change to an alternate date or want to change to a different tour package it will be subject to availability and possible upgrade or price difference fees involved.
– All date-change or cancellation requests must be sent to your booking agent or hotspots2c directly. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure Hotspots2c is aware of the change or cancellation request. If a booking was made through a travel agent, you must contact the booking agent to action the change and request refunds, if refunds are applicable.
The following terms can apply; subject to the specific product booked:
STANDARD CANCELLATION TERMS apply to most group tours unless the tour has unique terms listed on its page.
Should you request a refund to your bank account, the following fee will apply based on total ZAR booking value:
20% cancellation feeapplies for cancellations received more than 31 days prior to scheduled departure date.
50% cancellation feeapplies for cancellations received between 30 and 8 days prior to scheduled departure date.
100% cancellation feeapplies for cancellations received less than 7 days prior to scheduled departure date.
Refunds and Flexi Travel Voucher values are calculated in our local ZAR (South African Rand) currency. Transaction values in your own currency could be affected due to bank fees and currency exchange fluctuations.
PRIVATE / CUSTOM TOUR CANCELLATION TERMS
The standard booking terms apply unless the tour has unique terms listed on its page.
- 20% cancellation fee applies if a private tour booking is cancelled more than 31 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if a private tour booking is cancelled between 21 to 29 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- 100% cancellation fee applies if a private tour booking is cancelled within 20 days prior to the sceduled departure or event date.
WHAT IF HOTSPOTS2C IS FORCED TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING OR SUSPEND A TOUR
– Hotspots2c reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
– If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, closure of airports, industrial disputes, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond Hotspots2c's control) we can offer a partial refund of monies paid as a Flexi Travel Voucher; less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking or you are allowed one free date change to another available travel date.
– Hotspots2c's travel gift vouchers can only be redeemed on Hotspots2c's website for Hotspots2c tour products listed online at www.hotspots2c.co.za. The travel voucher will be in ZARand. A travel vouchers is the most cost effective way to receive a refund as the value of the transaction remains in our base currency and there is no loss due to exchange rate conversion fluctuations or fees.
– Transaction values in your own currency could be affected due to bank fees and currency exchange fluctuations. Hotspots2c is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any departure.
GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS
– All bookings require the full payment in order to confirm the booking and email the final travel voucher.
– Zero Deposit option is only available on specific tours. Full payment is still required at least 31 days before the tour departure date.
– Cash payments can be paid to your local booking agent or the local currency ZAR (Rand) amount due can be deposited in Hotspots2c’s South African bank ZAR (Rand) account.
– Visa and Master credit cards are accepted for online payments.
– Proof of payment needs to be supplied on direct debits/ electronic bank transfers.
– With multi-bookings, full payment is due no later than 30 days before the first scheduled departure/event date.
– If payment isn’t made by the due date, Hotspots2c may assume that you cancelled and our cancellation charges in accordance will be levied to you or the travel agent who made the booking.
– Tickets, shows and flights are to be paid in full and are not refundable. No travel vouchers or tour documents will be emailed until full payment has been received by Hotspots2c.
– In the case of late- or last minute bookings made within 30 days of the departure or event date, the full cost of the booking will be payable.
– Credit card payments can take a few days to be paid into the Hotspots2c Bank Account. Cancellations on card transactions will only be considered after the payment has been received in the Hotspots2c bank account.
– Refund payments can only be paid back in the original method of payment to Hotspots2c within 6 months of the payment was received. If a refund needs to be processed thereafter, all fees and currency converion costs involved will be for the customer's account.
- Refund values are affected by the current exchange rates of the refund transaction day. We only accept ZARand payments and only refund in ZARand currency. Your bank may charge additional fees to process a foreign currency payments. All currency and foreign payment fees will be for your own account.
– Discounted sales are final and non-refundable.
- Quotes are only valid for 24hours - unless specifically specified otherwise, especially if it is not priced in South African Rand currency.
– Each fare-paying passenger is permitted to take, free of charge and AT OWN RISK, two pieces of luggage of a total mass not exceeding +/- 35 pounds (20-25kg). Contact us well in advance to make arrangements for extra luggage to ensure we have enough space onboard or arrange a trailer for your luggage.
– Pack light for day or weekend trips. A backpack is ideal for short 1- or 2-day trips.
– Bring a warm jacket for cold evenings or open vehicle 4×4 game drives.
– Insect-repellent & sunscreen lotion is advisable.
– Comfortable walking shoes for hikes are necessary.
– Bath towels are available at most accommodation providers, ask your guide on the tour.
– Hotspots2c does not provide personal travel insurance cover for passengers.
– Hotspots2c cannot be held liable for the loss or damage to passengers’ luggage, hand luggage or personal effects.
– Passengers should ensure that they are adequately insured, enquire from your insurer what exactly you are insured for in terms of adventure, high-risk activities and travel in Southern Africa.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON SCHEDULED JOIN GROUP PACKAGES
– Tour optional activities are charged additionally, and can be reserved before the tour, but can only be paid while on tour. (You can pay by credit/debit card or draw cash at ATM stops on tour)
– Tour optional activities are offered and scheduled as part of each tour’s free-time to personalise your trip. Optional activities are not compulsory, but they can turn a great trip into an unforgettable one.
– Tour optional activities are pre-booked for your convenience, but are weather dependent and can therefore only be paid/confirmed on the day of the activity.
– Optional activities cannot be guaranteed as most of them are subject to weather conditions and all optional activities scheduled on tour are provided by third parties, so Hotspots2c does not have full control over these activities.
MEALS & DRINKS ON SCHEDULED JOIN GROUP PACKAGES
– Most meals and drinks are usually not included, the ideal opportunity to experience typical South African cuisine at local eating spots. Do check the tour's specific included and excluded section to verify.
– Breakfast for each overnight is mostly at the accommodation's kitchen/restaurant in the morning. Most packages include breakfast.
– Lunch will be en-route with limited time & limited options to choose from. (budget ±R50 to R90 per afternoon)
– Dinner-time (budget ±R90 to R150 per evening) during multi-day tours is scheduled in free-time after each day’s tour. You can dine out at leisure; or book meals with the overnight accommodation that day. Your guide can show you the local restaurants, or most backpackers even have communal kitchens to prepare your own food, if you wish to buy the ingredients on tour to prepare your own meals. No need to take any meals with you on tour, you can buy meals en-route.
DEPARTURE / PICKUP & DROP OFF TIMES
– Pick up time for Join GROUP tour packages are early morning, usually ranging between ±6am and ±8am. You can contact us a day before your tour departs to confirm your pickup time for your specific address. Pickup times are only available a day before the tour departs as we need the most updated list of travelers and the different pickup addresses for each customer to work out the best pickup route.
– The included pick-up transfer shuttle will operate in a round-trip to collect all travellers en-route, your pickup address may be first, in the middle or last on the pick-up transfer route.
– The included transfer service collects from any Cape Town accommodation or street address within ±10km radius of the city centre, as well as Stellenbosch and Somerset West town centres. The included pick-up transfer service before the tour will return you back to your original pickup address after the tour, if not mentioned otherwise.
– Pick-up times may vary by 30 minutes due to traffic. Passengers can contact Hotspots2c if the shuttle service is running more than 30 minutes behind schedule.
– Passengers must be at the departure point at the confirmed pick-up time to avoid delays.
– Drop-off times after each day & after the tour can range from late afternoon to early evening and can vary between ±5pm to ±10pm.
– Please do not make any scheduled arrangements (especially flights) for the first or last day of the tour, as traffic and weather can delay the approximate pick-up and drop-off times. Hotspots2c makes all reasonable effort to keep to the tour’s scheduled timetable, but no liability whatsoever can be accepted for unplanned changes or late arrivals due to factors out of our control.
– Tour itineraries are only listed as guidelines and are subject to change without notice. All highlights included in the tour price are scheduled and will be visited en-route but in no specific order.
– The exact itinerary can on occasion run in reverse or a different order.
– See the tour-specific details in regards to the distance travelled per day or duration of the multi-day tour. Days are usually full, with late arrivals at the accommodation each afternoon/early evening.
PREFERRED PACKAGE ACCOMMODATION
These are the accommodation suppliers we prefer to use in our SCHEDULED Join GROUP multi-day tour packages.
– According to availability at time of booking confirmation, accommodation will be in the mentioned options or in one of a similar standard and star rating.
– All accommodation packages for multi-day tours do include bed and bedding – including linen + pillow for each night’s stay. You can ask for extra towels from the backpackers or guesthouse (small refundable deposit may be required) during your stay.
– Tour packages are priced per person (pp) for dorm room tour packages.
– Double or Twin Accommodation can only be booked in pairs (eg. couple or two friends), as these prices are listed per person sharing. Two fair-paying passengers are required to book for any double or twin bedroom tour packages.
– Hotspots2c reserves the right to vary prices advertised to cover any increase in fuel price, accommodation and activity-related costs.
ACCOMMODATION STYLES PER TOUR PACKAGE
COST SAVER budget accommodation packages stay at lively atmosphere backpacker hostels with shared bathrooms, and a basic breakfast included in the tour price. The budget single rooms at backpacker hostels normally only offer shared bathroom facilities. Some budget accommodation providers may have ensuite or private bathrooms for single rooms – but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Usually, budget accommodation will share a communal bathroom.
3-STAR & 4-STAR accommodation packages stay at cosy guesthouses in a peaceful environment, that is situated away from the backpacker's accommodation. Each room has en-suite or private bathrooms and includes breakfast for each overnight stay.
– Dorm package: offers single bunk beds, sharing with 6 to +/-12 people in a mixed gender (male & female) group room with shared bathroom facilities. Minimum age of 18 years is required to stay in a dorm room.
– Double package: offers 1 double bed in a private room. Charged per person sharing – 2 people required per booking.
– Twin package: offers 2 single beds in a private room. Charged per person sharing – 2 people required per booking.
– Triple/Family room package: offers a double bed with a pull-out sofa bed in a private room. This rate is only available on request and mostly available for private tours. Charged per person sharing with three people required per booking.
– Single package: offers 1 bed for 1 person in a private room.
- Private Multi-day tour package: Rates are calculated on 2 people per room sharing. If a single person or an uneven number of people book then a single supplement fee applies and added in the rate.
Hotspots2c package rates usually include the accommodation and included highlights in the package price quoted. If you wish to choose a different accommodation package or upgrade to another hotel not listed in the tour package; a new rate will be quoted.
Changes to accommodation package after the booking is confirmed & paid is possible, but only if requested more than 30 days before departure date at an additional admin fee plus the difference in price for the newly selected package option. Upgrades of accommodation options are allowed for customers that are on the tour already, subject to availability, but the full rate for the upgraded room option needs to be paid by the customer – directly to the accommodation provider.
- Tour rates do not include personal insurance.
- SMALL GROUP TOUR rates are calculated on a minimum of 4 customers booking for the same time, date, tour. If minimum amounts of 4 people per tour is not reached a tour departure may not be able to go out and your booking will need to be transferred to a different date or tour.
– PRIVATE FAMILY-FRIENDLY TOUR PACKAGES are available and are priced for private en-suite rooms with 2 or 3 people sharing. An uneven number of travellers will be placed in a triple room with 3 person occupancy. Please inform us in advance if single beds or double beds are required. Children under 11 years of age qualify for a child-rate, and each child must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.
Tipping is in no way compulsory, but also an important part of the culture in the South African service industry and a great way to reward excellent service.
– Tour Guides / Drivers: Tipping is in no way compulsory. If you feel a guide did a great job during your trip it’s totally up to you to decide if and how much to tip. Hotspots2c’s professional tour guides do earn a competitive daily wage, but a guideline to follow is approx. R20 to R100 per person per day per guide - subject to the type of tour booked.
– Game Rangers: Tipping is not compulsory, but if you feel that the ranger did a good job, then it is recommended that you tip R200 to R300 per family or couple per day.
- Restaurants: Tipping is standard practice in South Africa to tip your waiter or waitress and barmen/women 10% to 20 % of the total bill. Most waiters and waitresses earn a minimum wage, but they do rely heavily on their tips to make a living. Some restaurants will automatically add a standard service charge of 10% to big groups, but check this with the manager. If a standard service charge is levied, it is up to the patron to decide whether or not to add to the tip depending on service.
- Car Guards: Travelers can expect to find car guards just about anywhere you park. These guards will offer to watch your car and help you park in exchange for a tip of R2 and up. Do be aware however that the guards must wear a reflective vest (usually bright yellow or orange) to indicate that they are in fact employed by the city, and not just begging.
– It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates required for your selected booking as well as any necessary vaccinations to comply with all applicable laws.
– Some activities and adventure tour packages require a certain level of fitness. Hotspots2c must be advised of any medical conditions or physical disability requiring special attention before you book. If you do not advise us at this stage, we may refuse to accept your booking, or cancel your trip upon arrival. We may also refuse you if we feel that the package chosen is not suitable without a suitably qualified (fare-paying) companion. Hotspots2c will not be responsible for the failure to provide these services. You agree and understand that you are obliged to notify Hotspots2c of any medical condition that might affect you during any activity while on tour with Hotspots2c so that special precaution can be taken beforehand.
– In spite of the fact that every effort is made to ensure your safety, you undertake tours and activities at your own risk.
– You hereby undertake to abide by the following terms and conditions of operations and indemnity. You understand that participating in the activities during a Hotspots2c tour is at your own risk. This means you will not be able to take any legal action against, and to indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Hotspots2c, it’s owner, managers, directors, guides and agents from claims and or liability in connection with loss or damage to property, injury or even death, arising from any cause whatsoever during an activity.
– In the event that you elect to participate in any activity while on tour with Hotspots2c, you hereby declare that you are fit and in good health, and that you will notify the different activity centers of any other health or physical disability you have, eg. pregnancy and spinal, back and hip injuries, osteoporosis and epilepsy. You are prepared to act responsibly at all times and participate in tour or adventure activities at your own risk.
– You also undertake to pay all the cost of medical rescue and or medical treatment and transportation and evacuation in case of an emergency.
– You agree to obey all the instructions given by Hotspots2c guides at all times.
– No dogs, animals or firearms are allowed on tour.
– Smoking and the use of alcohol and/or drugs on any Hotspots2c vehicle is prohibited and forbidden by law. Hotspots2c reserves the right not to transport any passenger who enters any Hotspots2c vehicle whilst intoxicated.
SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATES FOR 'JOIN A GROUP' SMALL GROUP TOURS
– Our 'JOIN A GROUP' small group tours are scheduled to depart on specific days. Once you’ve booked and paid, we'll do our absolute best to ensure your preferred departure date are guaranteed to depart. View live availability online or feel free to contact us in advance to check for definite departures with confirmed bookings.
– We know that travel plans are often made long in advance and we do not wish to interrupt your travel schedule, but if a tour does not reach a minimum amount of passengers or during unsafe or harsh weather conditions we may need to suggest an alternative trip date.
– In the rare occasions when you might be the only person booked for a specific departure date; you will be given the choice to either move to an alternative date for the same tour or be upgraded to a similar tour departing on the same day – at no extra cost to you.
– Regrettably, optional activities or excursions cannot be guaranteed as most are subject to third parties and weather conditions.
YOUR FULL CONSENT
– You give full consent to Hotspots2c in regards to the use of any written, documented, video or photo content taken during the trip/tour to be used for marketing purposes, be it online, printed or verbal. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such content for Hotspots2c’s own publicity and promotional purposes.
AGE RESTRICTIONS / AGE LIMITS
– No infants or children under 8 years of age allowed on scheduled GROUP day tour packages.
– No infants or children under 10 years of age allowed on scheduled GROUP multi-day tour packages.
– Each child between 8 and 17 years of age must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult and be booked in private rooms.
– Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to book in backpacker dorm rooms.
– Children under 18 years of age are not allowed partake in some optional activities without the legal consent of their legal guardian or parent
– Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to consume alcohol.
– Families with small children or infants under 8 years of age can be booked on an exclusive ‘family-friendly’ PRIVATE tour package.
– There are no set age limits on group tour packages, but the tour is designed for young-at-heart travellers.
– Only one discount per booking. Discounts only apply to the STANDARD rate. Promo codes can only be redeemed against the standard Join GROUP TOUR PACKAGE prices.
– Discounts are only available on JOIN GROUP TOUR packages, and not applicable to upgrades, options, or PRIVATE- and SELF DRIVE packages.
– GROUP DISCOUNTS need to be booked at the same time, for the same tour option/package and can only be paid in one transaction.
GREEN YOUR TRAVEL
Hotspots2c plants trees with Greenpop every month to reduce our carbon footprint. You can also sponsor a tree to be planted on your behalf with our friends at www.greenpop.org and be part of urban greening, environmental education and reforestation projects within Southern African communities. Ask us about the option to add a tree to your booking.
PRIVACY & COPYRIGHT POLICY
– Photos and content on this website belong to the original creator, blogger and photographer(s). Hotspots2c do not own or imply that they own creator's original works.
– E-mail addresses or contact information will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
– Log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
– Personal information entered during booking process can be used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
– Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any e-mails that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
For water-related information, view http://www.waterwesterncape.com/
Hotspots2c tours will run as normal and guests will have adequate water for essential daily needs. Our suppliers have sound contingency plans in place and all tourism activities, hotels, restaurants, emergency services, and more will be fully operational. In short, your Hotspots2c tour will still be as epic as always and our beautiful city is eagerly awaiting your arrival.
3D SECURE PAYMENTS
– Hotspots2c’s online transactions are protected by our integrated payment gateway and booking system’s robust double firewall, SSL encryption – including 3D Secure authentication and fraud detection.
– 3D Secure is a method enforced by Card Associations to enhance security and protect you from fraudulent transactions.
– If your card is registered for 3D Secure, you will be redirected to a pop-up window during the online sale, requesting you to enter a One Time Pin (OTP). By entering this OTP you prove that the online transaction is authentic and that you are the cardholder.
– The OTP can either be sent to you by text message or email – but only to contact details that are already set up and linked to your bank account. It is important to have access to these communication channels during the online card payment process, as you will need to enter the password to authenticate the payment within a minute after card details are entered.
– If your card isn’t registered for 3D Secure, or if it is your first time shopping online in South Africa, your bank will inform you how to register your card for this required function.
– Contact your bank for more info, or if you have problems with completing the 3D secure authentication process. International cardholders might also need to first get approval from their bank to use the card online for foreign currency (ZA Rand) sales or to increase daily spending limit to match the sale amount.
5 tips for packing for your South African Safari
You can just wear what you want to wear, its no big deal at all.. but neutral coloured clothes help to blend in the background making it easier for animals to come closer to the safari vehicle. Always wear layers, depending the time of year, time of day or weather, wind and rain can make the temperature drop suddenly in an open-top safari jeep. Suggestion: khaki pants, vests or t-shirts and a long-sleeve button-up shirt to cover up in the hot sun but to also keep warm for the early mornings and late evenings before sunrise and after sunset when it can be a bit colder out. A warm, rain-resistant jacket is also a good idea. While you're at it - pack a swimming costume and sunscreen lotion (at least 30 spf) and an extra towel for swimming. You might just want to take a dip at the lodge's pool or ocean en route.
Often your safari can include bush walks where you will walk with your ranger and tracker by foot looking for animals and learning about the smaller things on Safari like the plants and insects, closed, comfortable shoes or boots are ideal for this. You never know what you might find on safari, so make sure you can run easily or protect your feet during bush-walks.
3. Bug spray:
Bugs are usually not a problem during the day, but once the sun goes down the mosquitoes and other bugs come out to play. Insect repellent will help keep them away. The raining season usually has even more bugs. Do also pack an antiseptic ointment or infection/allergy medicine to control the itch if you do get bitten and avoid spending the rest of your trip constantly scratching.
Obviously! You can take photos left right and centre while on safari. But also put away your phone and camera once in a while to really absorb and live that moment. It is sometimes more memorable when you see the action with your own eyes instead of viewing it through a tiny viewfinder square. There's usually no need for bulky DSLR or heavy lenses, your smartphone can be just as sufficient to capture the sighting. The guides usually try to get as close to the animals as possible without disturbing them. But if you are an avid photographer and want to view the animals up close, bring binoculars or if you can’t afford to buy a zoom lens for your DSLR look at renting it.
Yeah, you read this correctly.. we know.. this is not just for the older generation :) and it's not essential, but often the animals (and birds) are far away and if they aren’t one of the Big Five animals your guide most likely won’t be able to go off-roading to get closer. Trust us, on Safari everything you see is exciting and if you see it up close it's even better.
This is just an indication, and not required. Try to pack as light as possible and use an overnight bag or backpack for day or shorter trips.
The following list is for a 3 - 5 day trip. Adjust clothing items according to your trip's duration.
Keep valuables to a minimum, especially f you are on safari. Do take out travel and medical insurance and have the details handy on your phone or a printed hard copy.
Most accommodation providers offer a safe to lock valuables overnight.
Always travel with a hard copy of your Passport and ID or keep a copy your phone.
zip off pants or shorts
long sleeve shirt or dress if you go out at night
warm top / jacket
quick-dry towel for swimming
baseball hat / sun hat
boots or comfortable walking shoes
if you shave; razor, shave lotion with extra blades
shower gel or soap
sunblock (at least SPF30 for summer)
small refillable water bottle
bug spray and bite ointment
motion sickness pills
charger cords or extra batteries
travel plug / power adapter converter
smaller backpack for hikes
credit card, bank card
card with vital info (flights, pp#, cc#, etc…)
small travel first aid kit
Each fare-paying passenger is permitted to take, free of charge and AT OWN RISK, two pieces of luggage of a total mass not exceeding +/- 35 pounds (20-25kg).
Contact us well in advance to make arrangements for extra luggage to ensure we have enough space onboard or arrange a trailer for your luggage.
QUERIES / FEEDBACK
– Feel free to ‘like’ us on Facebook to share your memories of your Hotspots2c experience. Your feedback is very important to us.
– Should you have any comments or complaints with respect to Hotspots2c, you should inform us in writing, within 14 days of the incident, as we will not be able to consider complaints thereafter.
> The terms and conditions may be subject to further changes and will be updated online on a regular basis.
Hotspots2c Tours will be operational in full following the government guidelines once lockdown has been lifted. During lockdown a reduced number of sales and admin team members will continue to work remotely until lockdown period is terminated. Our office remain closed but we will continue to process bookings and online or telephonic requests.
Our number one priority is to ensure the continued health and safety of our team members, our partners and our customers. We are committed to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and we are following every recommended precaution and preventative guideline from the SA government and WHO.
Stay home, stay safe & stay healthy.